Becker’s wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase and understands that sometimes an item needs to be returned or arrives damaged.
30-Day Return Policy
You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt of order. All returns must have prior authorization from Becker’s and be in the original unopened packaging. Note that some conditions apply and not all products are eligible for return. Be sure to thoroughly inspect your product for damage or defects upon delivery.
How Do I Receive a Return Authorization?
All returns must be made with a Return Merchandise Authorization. Please call Customer Service at 800.523.1490,
Monday—Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM (EST) or email at email@example.com. To ensure we process your return accurately and promptly, please have your Sales Order Number, Invoice, or Billing Address available.
- A Customer Service Associate will provide you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and instructions on how to ship the product back to us.
- If your item was delivered via freight, your return may be subject to a freight pick up fee which will be deducted from your refund. You will receive a call to schedule a freight pick up appointment within 2-3 business days.
- All returned items must be sent back to us within 30 days of receipt of order using the original shipping boxes and packing materials. Please mark the RMA number on the outside of the box.
- Sales of clearance items are final and not returnable.
- Once the product is received at our warehouse in good condition, we will issue a refund within 10-15 business days.
Whoops! My Item is Damaged
In the event that damage has occurred in transit, or if you discover defects in the manufacture of the product, please contact Customer Service at 800.523.1490 or firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. When applicable, replacement parts will be issued to repair the damaged item. If the item is severely damaged and cannot be repaired, a new item will be provided for you.