Geosafari® Jr. Talking Microscope
Item # EI8801
Regular Price $61.99 Your Price $55.79
Adding to cart...
Look, listen and learn as wildlife warrior, Bindi Irwin, shares kid-friendly facts about nature! This updated model uses audio and high-quality images to teach young children about science and nature. Automatic focus and dual eye pieces make it ideal for classroom use.
ECERS-3: Nature/science 3.1 - At least 5 developmentally appropriate nature/science materials from at least 2 categories are accessible for at least 25 minutes during the observation.
SACERS: Science/Nature Activities -
ECERS-3: Nature/science 5.1 - At least 15 nature/science materials, some from each of the 5 listed categories, are accessible in a clearly defined nature science interest center, for at least 1 hour during the observation.
Choking Hazard - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- Ages 4+
- Includes 20 slides with 60 overall images
- Multilingual audio—4 languages included!
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- With over 100 facts and questions, it can be used in fact or quiz mode
- 5x magnification with focus-free dual eyepieces