“When I was introduced to this curriculum, so many wonderful experiences were opened. For the first time in 17 years, I was gifted a curriculum that was thoughtfully tailored towards success in helping my kids develop their whole selves. The program was intriguing, fun and enriching. I felt so much appreciation for the design, as it helped me to focus on each individual child’s needs, as well as our experience as a learning group. The children that started out fearful and nervous soon found delight in becoming part of our classroom community.”
Kelly, Educator, Hillsboro, Oregon
INSTILL® SEL Curriculum that:
Adapts to student needs
Concepts taught through music, creative art, movement, puppets, and pretend play create strong habits that form long-term thought patterns, attitudes, and actions.
MVP Kids provides a world where children can see themselves and also learn from others who are different.
Enhances your curriculum
Instill SEL is built on CASEL’s five core competencies, making it easily integrated into your current core/comprehensive curriculum.
Reduces prep time
Instill SEL requires very minimal prep time for educators who want to spend more time teaching and less time planning.
Transfers year to year
Instill SEL is a one-time purchase, allowing educators to implement the curriculum year after year without additional cost.
Builds strong relationships
Instill SEL equips families with social-emotional learning tools and highlights specific lessons families can practice at home.
“MVP Kids products are unique and stand out because they are built upon diverse and multicultural characters that foster inclusivity among youngsters. These products also offer parents, teachers, and caregivers various ways to bond with children while helping kids become kind citizens and providing them with the necessary tools to cope with life’s challenges. A valuable acquisition for any parent or teacher.”
Angélica M. Martínez, Mother, Bilingual Specialist, EFL Teacher, & Translator
INSTILL® SEL Classroom Products
Social and emotional learning lessons:
• Easel-design notebook for hands-free use
• Lessons include: SEL activities, puppet scripts, reflection journal prompts, and more
• Family messages for each lesson
• Digital and hard copy resources
Classroom tools and setup:
• MVP Kids plush puppets
• Values display posters
• Emotions cards
• Solve It! Cards
• Audio tracks
• MVP Kids positivity posters
• MVP Kids paperback books
Built on CASEL core competencies:
2. Responsible Decision-Making
4. Social Awareness
5. Relationship Skills
• Explore My World: increased ability to more easily adapt to change and stress
• Knowing Myself: understanding of strengths, personality, and emotions
• Caring for Others: increased positive conflict-resolution, healthy communication, and respect for others
Classroom values lead to long-term success:
• Increased choices that keep ourselves and others safe
• Increased respect, empathy, and friendship skills
• Increased executive function skills such as patience, persistence, and grit
Lessons that work with you:
• Designed by educators who understand the needs and constraints of class management
• Included Family Messages communicate how to implement lessons outside of the classroom.