Introducing Online Professional Development for Early Childhood Educators with ChildCare Education Institute
*CCEI trainings are approved in most states. Students are encouraged to contact their state licensing agency to ensure CCEI training will be accepted to meet licensing, registry, or quality rating requirements.
Becker’s offers 3 subscription plans to meet your needs. It's easy to get started. 1) Select subscription option below 2) Place order 3) Agree to CCEI's Terms and Agreement 4) Allow 3 business days to receive your personal Log-In information and then Log-In below and begin your courses.
Center-Based Subscription: This is the most manageable, accessible and cost-effective method for a center to provide its staff with training to meet annual licensing professional development needs. A center-based subscription allows the number of users in the subscription to complete courses in CCEI’s professional development course library for the year of the subscription.
- CCEI Center Annual Subscription Plan/Up To 20 Users
- CCEI Center Annual Subscription Plan/Up To 50 Users
Individual Annual Subscription: Any child care provider, early childhood educator, support staff or other interested person can purchase an individual, annual professional development subscription. The subscription allows unlimited access to CCEI’s professional development library for the year of the subscription.
Great Benefits for all Users:
- User-friendly technology
- Easy access from any computer with internet service
- Instant availability of course certificate upon successful completion
- Courses available 24/7/365
- Self-paced courses. Start when you want, end when you want
- Courses available in English or Spanish
Bonus Benefits for Directors and Program Administrators!
- Assign and monitor courses as needed
- Print certificates and status reports on staff’s progress
- Turnover provision for unused center-based subscription is available
Will the Courses Work for Me? CCEI offers a wide range of courses on varied skill levels from beginner courses to more advance courses for experienced child care providers and directors. These courses are written by well-regarded early childhood experts and vetted carefully by a team of reviewers. The course content is research-based and adheres to high quality standards of practice.
An expansive offering of courses is offered in these categories:
- Environments and Curriculum
- Health and Safety
- Family and Parenting
- Nutrition and Food Services
- Child Development
- Inclusion and Special Needs
- Guidance and Discipline
- Administration and Management
- And many others
Click here to view the child care training course catalog for a complete list of current online courses.
CCEI is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC), has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET), and is authorized under the Nonpublic Postsecondary Educational Institutions Act of 1990, license number 837.