Shop with confidence knowing that your order and personal
information are always secure and confidential.
Item #: NP230029
Becker's has been family owned for over 90 years!
Becker's meets CPSIA compliancy standards.
tooltip Have a question about this product? Contact Us
Develop essential student skills in patterning and sorting of objects through engaging game play complemented with matching activities to develop basic sorting, categorizing and graphing concepts. This complete, easy-to-use learning center is perfect for learning essential grade appropriate math skills. Designed for either teacher directed instruction or independent learning working in groups of 2-4 students, the learning center covers a grade appropriate curriculum-aligned math skills making it perfect for differentiated instruction. Grade K-1
Patterns and Sorting Learning Center provides materials for 4 students and includes:.
• 1 Laminated, Hands-On Game Board
• 30 Illustrated, self-checking cards to reinforce student understanding of concepts
• 2 Sets of 30 Matching Activities Flash Cards printed on heavy 4” x 5 ½” stock
• 1 Teacher’s Guide with step-by-step instructions, as well as recommended additional skill-building activities
• Zippered storage cloth bag
To write a review you must sign in.
We're here to answer any questions you may have! We will do our best to reach you by your preferred method within 1 business day.
*Excludes furniture and equipment items marked with a
Applies to orders over $99 within the continental United States only. Free Shipping applies after your discount is calculated.