North Carolina Territory Manager - School Supply Specialist
Ready to love your job?
High-potential open territory in North Carolina awaits the right candidate seeking base + commission salary with plenty of prospective upside growth.
Join a team of motivated, forward-thinking professionals, working in a high-energy atmosphere, while enjoying the stability and benefits of a 91-year-old family business.
- -Base salary of $50k with uncapped commissions based on gross profit. With the right Territory Manager, this territory could gross more than $100k in commissions in 2020.
- -Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) with 100% match; paid vacation and holidays; paid time off; medical, dental, vision, and prescriptions; disability, life, spouse life insurance; domestic partner benefits; adoption assistance; legal plan, educational assistance; tax-saving cafeteria plans; and merchandise discount.
- -Full perks including phone and auto allowance.
- -A comprehensive sales support team.
The successful candidate will be:
- -A permanent resident of the Raleigh/Greensboro/Winston-Salem area.
- -Experienced in direct sales of early childhood products for a distributor, reseller, or manufacturer.
- -A highly skilled and disciplined sales professional with at least 5 years of recent and documented sales success with a past income of at least $100k.
- -Able to grow revenue and gross profit in the distribution of early childhood products within the private, parochial, publicly funded, state, and national accounts education markets.
- -Capable of managing territory expected to have a high transactional volume.
- -Dedicated to outstanding customer service.
- -Willing and eager to travel throughout North Carolina to procure business and grow your territory.
- -Fluency in a local language in addition to English would be a plus.
The successful candidate will have:
- -At least a 4-year degree in marketing, business, communications, or related field.
- -A well-defined set of territory management skills including pipeline management, effective prospecting habits, and key account management.
- -B2B sales experience in the Raleigh/Greensboro/Winston-Salem market.
- -A proven skill set for building a high-performing territory.
- -Ability to work independently and remotely and to display highly developed self-starting qualities.
- -High-level computer proficiency, including Internet and Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and Word.
Please forward your resume and completed application to Paul.Becker@cjbinc.com
Becker’s is an Equal Employment Opportunity, smoke-free, drug-free work environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, gender, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or nationality. Women, minorities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
No agency responses, phone calls or faxes, please. If you don’t receive a response from us, please know that we appreciate the opportunity to maintain your resume in our file should a future position more closely match your qualifications.