Ohio Territory Manager
School Supply Specialist
High-potential open territory awaits the right candidate seeking income of $100,000+ with plenty of prospective upside growth.
Becker’s School Supplies, headquartered in Pennsauken, NJ is a distributor and value-added reseller of educational supplies, equipment, and furniture to early childhood centers, public and private schools, teachers, and parents. Becker’s has a 6,500-item product catalog and a rapidly expanding Internet business to support your sales efforts. Internet Retailer Magazine listed us in the Internet Retailer Top 1000, by sales dollar volume.
Join a team of motivated, forward-thinking professionals, working in a high-energy atmosphere, while enjoying the stability and benefits of a 92-year-old family business.
- ▪ Base salary of $40k with uncapped commissions based on gross profit. With the right Territory Manager, this territory could gross more than $100k in commissions per year.
- ▪ Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) with 100% match; paid vacation and holidays; paid time off; medical, dental, vision, and prescriptions; disability, life, spouse life insurance; domestic partner benefits; adoption assistance; legal plan, educational assistance; tax-saving cafeteria plans; and merchandise discount.
- ▪ Full perks including phone and iPad.
- ▪ Auto allowance, commencing when regular in-person sales calls resume.
- ▪ Talented support teams in purchasing, marketing, distribution, and customer service.
The successful candidate will be:
- ▪ A permanent resident of the Cleveland/Akron (Ohio) area or Pittsburgh (Pennsylvania) area.
- ▪ Experienced in direct sales of early childhood products for a distributor, reseller or manufacturer.
- A highly skilled and disciplined sales professional with at least 3 years of recent and documented sales success with past income of at least $100k.
- ▪ Able to grow revenue and gross profit in the distribution of early childhood products within the private, parochial, publicly funded, state and national accounts education markets.
- ▪ Capable of managing territory expected to have a high transactional volume.
- ▪ Dedicated to outstanding customer service.
- ▪ Willing and eager to travel throughout eastern Ohio and western Pennsylvania to procure business and grow your territory.
The successful candidate will have:
- ▪ At least a 4-year degree in marketing, communications or business.
- ▪ A well-defined set of territory management skills including pipeline management, effective prospecting habits and key account management.
- ▪ B2B sales experience in the Ohio market.
- ▪ A proven skill set for building a high-performing territory.
- ▪ Ability to work independently and remotely and to display highly developed self-starting qualities.
- ▪ High-level computer proficiency, including Internet and Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and Word.
- Click here for Becker's Employment Application.
Please forward your resume and completed application to BeckerOhioRep@cjbinc.com
Becker’s is an Equal Employment Opportunity, smoke-free, drug-free work environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, gender, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or nationality. Women, minorities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
No agency responses, phone calls or faxes, please. If you don’t receive a response from us, please know that we appreciate the opportunity to maintain your resume in our file should a future position more closely match your qualifications.