Maryland, Virginia, Washington DC
Ready to love your job? 2023 brings an incredible opportunity for you—Becker’s School Supplies has a high-potential open territory ready for the right candidate seeking income opportunity of $100,000+ with plenty of prospective upside growth. The manager who managed this territory capitalized on the potential and indeed earned that $100,000+ each year. Now, it’s your turn.
For 95 years, educators have trusted Becker’s due to our shared commitment to inspired teaching. We provide a full line of products, services, and innovation solutions that meet the diverse, ever-changing needs of children and our customers whose passion it is to guide theme.
In every department, our people are passionate about Becker’s reputation for unapologetically boundless customer service. We have an 8,500-item product catalog and a rapidly expanding Internet business to support your sales efforts. Internet Retailer Magazine listed us in the Internet Retailer Top 1000, by sales dollar volume. We were also named the “Family Business of the Year.”
Join our team of motivated, forward-thinking talent, working in a high-energy atmosphere, while enjoying the stability and benefits of a respected, longstanding family business.
Please note: This is not a hybrid or remote position.
You must live and work in the Maryland, Virginia or Washington, DC Area.
- ▪ Base salary of $50k with uncapped commissions based on gross profit. As proven by the recent Territory Manager, this territory could gross more than $100k in commissions per year
- ▪ Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) with 100% match; paid vacation and holidays; paid time off; medical, dental, vision, and prescriptions; disability, life, spouse life insurance; domestic partner benefits; adoption assistance; legal plan, educational assistance; tax-saving cafeteria plans; and merchandise discount.
- ▪ Full perks including phone, iPad, technology stipend, auto expense reimbursement, and free ongoing career development and coaching.
- ▪ Talented support teams in purchasing, marketing, distribution, and customer service.
The successful candidate will be:
- ▪ A permanent resident of the Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC area.
- ▪ Experienced in direct sales of early childhood products for a distributor, reseller or manufacturer.
- ▪ A highly skilled and disciplined sales professional with at least 3 years of recent and documented sales success with past income of at least $100k.
- ▪ Able to grow revenue and gross profit in the distribution of early childhood products within the private, parochial, publicly funded, state and national accounts education markets.
- ▪ Capable of managing territory expected to have a high transactional volume.
- ▪ Willing to drive throughout Maryland, Virginia, and the Washington, DC area to procure business and grow your territory..
The successful candidate will have:
- ▪ At least a 4-year degree in marketing, communications, business, psychology, or related subject.
- ▪ A well-defined set of territory management skills including pipeline management, effective prospecting habits and key account management.
- ▪ B2B sales experience in the Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC area market.
- ▪ A proven skill set for building a high-performing territory.
- ▪ Ability to work independently and remotely and to display highly developed self-starting qualities.
- ▪ High-level computer proficiency, including Internet and Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and Word.
Click here for Becker's Employment Application.
Please forward your resume and completed application to Jacquelyn.Bader@cjbinc.com
Becker’s is an Equal Employment Opportunity, smoke-free, drug-free work environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, gender, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or nationality. Women, minorities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
No agency responses, phone calls or faxes, please. If you don’t receive a response from us, please know that we appreciate the opportunity to maintain your resume in our file should a future position more closely match your qualifications.