Customer Service Representative
Becker’s School Supplies is seeking an energetic Customer Service Representative (CSR) with a forward-thinking and proactive attitude to join our team in providing exemplary customer experiences to those we serve. Our CSRs love their jobs. Are you the right person to join us and love your job too?
You will enjoy ownership and accountability for customer orders from inception through returns by:
▪ Entering orders with 99% accuracy
▪ Managing, tracking, and resolving all RMAs within five business days
▪ Managing all customer order-related communications and reporting
▪ Communicating effectively with members of various departments, including shipping, purchasing, and finance
▪ Completing various projects within specific timelines and without significant supervision
Hours: 40 hours/week. Monday through Friday. 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Salary: $14/hour to start, with possibility of raises and/or bonuses, depending on individual performance and company profitability
- ▪ Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) with 100% match
- ▪ Paid vacation and holidays; paid time off
- ▪ Medical, dental, vision, and prescriptions
- ▪ Tax-saving cafeteria plan
- ▪ Disability, life, spouse life insurance; domestic partner benefits
- ▪ Adoption assistance; legal plan, educational assistance
- ▪ Merchandise discount
The successful candidate will be:
▪ High school diploma
▪ Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
▪ High-level organizational skills and detail orientation
▪ Smarter-not-harder approach to problem solving
▪ Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, including use of Excel formulas such as Lookups and If-statements
▪ Exemplary written communication skills, including appropriate word choice, grammar, and the ability to create professional correspondence
▪ Verbal communication skills required for conflict resolution, customer tension resolution, and presenting a pleasant disposition
▪ Early learning industry experience (education or child care background is a major plus!)
▪ Work experience in distribution, manufacturing, or retail environment
▪ Work experience in B2C or B2B environments
Please forward your resume and completed application to Jacquelyn.Bader@cjbinc.com
Becker’s is an Equal Employment Opportunity, smoke-free, drug-free work environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, gender, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or nationality. Women, minorities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
No agency responses, phone calls or faxes, please. If you don’t receive a response from us, please know that we appreciate the opportunity to maintain your resume in our file should a future position more closely match your qualifications.