Guest Blogger Program
Becker’s School Supplies is looking for a few good bloggers!
WHO/WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Becker’s School Supplies has a blog! We are looking to partner with engaging writers who are able to craft original, captivating, and well-written articles about early childhood education topics.
Ideally, writers will be well-versed in ECE (early childhood education) topics; perhaps you’re an educator yourself or otherwise working in some capacity in the early childhood education space.
Articles need to demonstrate subject matter expertise and professionalism.
Articles can be as long as they need to be for clarity but should be concise. Ideal length would be between 300-700 words, depending on the topic. The most important factor is that they are interesting and useful to our readers who are predominantly ECE educators or administrators.
Here are some blog writing tips and best practices:
- Each article must include a title. Catchy titles are welcome!
- Formatting is your friend! Some blog formatting tips here: http://writtent.com/blog/format-perfect-blog-post-10-tips/
- Provide data to back up your points and always cite your sources!
- Provide links to other resources and websites that are mentioned in the article. If you reference a product that Becker’s sells, please link to the appropriate product page.
- Provide pictures, graphs, or screenshots where applicable (no more than 5 unless absolutely necessary). Photos will be subject to review to ensure they are royalty-free or are used with permission. Please provide your source for any images used.
Please note: Becker’s has full editorial control over submitted articles. We may edit for clarity, length, style, voice, etc. We reserve the right to reject blog articles for any reason.
EXAMPLES OF ARTICLE TYPES
EXAMPLES OF ARTICLE TOPICS
- Infants & Toddlers
- Classroom Activities (Arts & Crafts, Games, etc.)
- Decoration (Spring décor ideas, etc.)
- Lesson ideas
- Teacher "hacks"
- Innovation in the classroom
- Commentary on another article regarding ECE
In return for writing articles for our blog, you will get credit including a byline and a short 2-3 sentence bio.
You will be paid for every article that gets published on Becker’s blog.
By submitting Guest Blog Material, you hereby grant to Becker's School Supplies an exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, assignable, royalty free license to use the Guest Blog Material, and to create derivative works of same, in any manner in any medium now known or hereinafter to be developed.
If you’re interested in writing for the Becker blog, please contact Marilyn Moran at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our Guest Blogger Program.