Knowing what to feed children is one thing. Getting them to eat it is quite another!
In Food Fights, 2nd edition, the authors tastefully blend the science of nutrition and pediatrics with the practical insights of parents who have been in your shoes?offering simple solutions for your daily nutritional challenges. Whether you’ve got an infant, toddler, or young child, Food Fights promises entertaining, reality-based advice on:
- How to pick your battles (and arm yourself accordingly)
- Whining and dining, throwing food, and other dietary distractions
- Heaping helpings, TV dinners, fast food, and other nutritional minefields
- Eating out, grocery shopping, and travel
- The 5-second rule
- Drinking and dozing, juice, soda pop, and other classic drinking problems
- Sick kids, vitamins, body weight, allergies, constipation, spitting up
and so much more!
This revised second edition also includes new chapters on healthy breakfasts, what’s lacking in snacking, and supermarket sanity, and serves up important guidance on making sense of package labels and choosing foods wisely. Add the cornucopia of resources such as recipes for success, a nutrient primer, and phone apps that help families stay on a tech-savvy track to good nutrition and this new and improved edition of Food Fights is guaranteed to leave you satisfied.