*CCEI trainings are approved in most states. Students are encouraged to contact their state licensing agency to ensure CCEI training will be accepted to meet licensing, registry, or quality rating requirements.
The CCEI Individual Subscription allows unlimited access to CCEI's professional development library through Becker's website for a full year from purchase and can be renewed annually. These courses are for any child care provider, early childhood educator, support staff or anyone who wants to further their knowledge in the field of early childhood. It's easy to get started 1) Submit order 2) Agree to CCEI's Terms and Agreement 3) Allow 3 business days to get your personal Log-In information.
Great Benefits for all Users:
- User-friendly technology
- Easy access from any computer with internet service
- Instant availability of course certificate upon successful completion
- Courses available 24/7/365
- Self-paced courses. Start when you want, end when you want
- Courses available in English or Spanish
Bonus Benefits for Directors and Program Administrators!
- Assign and monitor courses as needed
- Print certificates and status reports on staff’s progress
Will the Courses Work for Me? CCEI offers a wide range of courses on varied skill levels from beginner courses to more advance courses for experienced child care providers and directors. These courses are written by well-regarded early childhood experts and vetted carefully by a team of reviewers. The course content is research-based and adheres to high quality standards of practice.
An expansive offering of courses is offered in these categories:
- Environments and Curriculum
- Health and Safety
- Family and Parenting
- Nutrition and Food Services
- Child Development
- Inclusion and Special Needs
- Guidance and Discipline
- Administration and Management
- And many others
Click here to view the child care training course catalog for a complete list of current online courses.