*CCEI trainings are approved in most states. Students are encouraged to contact their state licensing agency to ensure CCEI training will be accepted to meet licensing, registry, or quality rating requirements.
The Center-Based Subscription is a site-based license that allows unlimited, annual access to CCEI's professional development courses through Becker's website for up to 20 users. The license can be renewed annually. This is the most manageable, accessible and cost-effective method for a center to provide its staff with training to meet annual licensing professional development needs. A center-based subscription allows the number of users in the subscription to complete courses in CCEI’s professional development course library for the year of the subscription. It's easy to get started 1) Submit order 2) Agree to CCEI's Terms and Agreement 3) Allow 3 business days to receive your personal Log-In information.
Great Benefits for all Users:
- User-friendly technology
- Easy access from any computer with internet service
- Instant availability of course certificate upon successful completion
- Courses available 24/7/365
- Self-paced courses. Start when you want, end when you want
- Courses available in English or Spanish
Bonus Benefits for Directors and Program Administrators!
- Assign and monitor courses as needed
- Print certificates and status reports on staff’s progress
- Turnover provision for unused center-based subscription is available
Will the Courses Work for Me? CCEI offers a wide range of courses on varied skill levels from beginner courses to more advance courses for experienced child care providers and directors. These courses are written by well-regarded early childhood experts and vetted carefully by a team of reviewers. The course content is research-based and adheres to high quality standards of practice.
An expansive offering of courses is offered in these categories:
- Environments and Curriculum
- Health and Safety
- Family and Parenting
- Nutrition and Food Services
- Child Development
- Inclusion and Special Needs
- Guidance and Discipline
- Administration and Management
- And many others
Click here to view the child care training course catalog for a complete list of current online courses.
Please note that the name on this order will be the person who is considered the administrator for this subscription. The administrator can add or edit "student" users and perform other management tasks. When you complete this purchase, you will receive an email with your username and password for access to the system.