Win a $500 Shopping Spree!
Here's How You Enter:
- Are you on Pinterest? Then you are half way there! Go to Becker’s Pinterest Page (Pinterest.com/ShopBecker) and find your inspiration from our bulletin board ideas.
- Upload a picture of your newly created bulletin board*, your Bulletin Board Brilliance, to your own Pinterest profile, but make sure you use the #BeckersBestBoards. That will guarantee your board will be judged. *Submissions are not required to include Becker’s products. We know you love our decoratives - we’re looking for your creative brilliance! We welcome your entry with or without purchases you made from Becker’s.
- The contest period will be July 8, 2016 – September 15, 2016. A panel of judges will review the entries and score them based on the following criteria:
- Creativity & Originality
- Organization & Presentation of Theme
- Quality of the Entry
- There will be one (1) grand prize winner, who will receive a $500 Becker’s School Supplies credit, and two (2) runner-ups who will receive Prize Packs containing hundreds of dollars worth of classroom décor.
- Becker’s will create an account on ShopBecker.com for the grand prize winner, and will post a $500 credit for the winner to use. Credit redeemable only at ShopBecker.com (Not redeemable at Becker’s Parent/Teacher Store.)
- Runner-up contestants will receive Prize Packs shipped via UPS. (Prize Packs are predetermined assortments.)
- One entry per Customer/Account. (Sorry. We have to have one unpleasant rule. It just keeps things fair.)
- Winners will be notified via Pinterest (messaging), Facebook, and email (if an email address is available).
- No purchase necessary.
*** Notes and Additional Rules below ***
Judges will review all entries made between July 8, 2016 and September 15, 2016. Entry for eligibility must be made no later than 5:00 p.m. September 15, 2016. Winners will be notified by Pinterest, Facebook and/or email within 3 business days after the expiration of the Entry Period. Limit one prize per person or entrant per Entry Period. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible and registered entrants. You must be 18 years of age or older at time of entry. No prize transfer or cash redemption permitted. No prize substitution, in whole or in part. Winners will be selected based on the pre-determined criteria set forth by Becker’s School Supplies.
Employees, officers, directors and shareholders of Becker, and its affiliates, and their family members (spouses, siblings, children, parents, grandparents and spouses of the foregoing) or members of the same household, whether related or not, are not eligible.
All taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of winners. By participating, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these rules (including those set forth above) and the decisions of Becker’s which shall be final in all respects relating to the Shopping Spree, including without limitation the interpretation of these rules. All entries are and will be the property of Becker’s. Becker’s shall have the right to the use of each winning entrant’s name and address without other compensation of any sort for purposes of posting the name or names and address or addresses of the winner or winners of the Bulletin Board Brilliance Contest. Entries which have failed due to malfunction or failure of phones, phone lines, telephone systems or networks, server, providers, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof of any kind, any human error or otherwise, shall be void. No more than the stated number of Bulletin Board Brilliance Contest Shopping Spree credits will be awarded. The rules and the conduct of the contest shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without regard to conflict of laws, principles, and any actions, claims or suits shall be held in a federal or state court located in Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. A copy of the rules shall be posted at Shop Becker.com/brilliance to the Bulletin Board Brilliance Contest landing page.
Winners of the contest will be posted at ShopBecker.com and Bulletin Board Brilliance contest landing page within 15 days of the expiration of the Entry Period. To request a list of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received no later than September 30, 2016, to: Charles J. Becker & Bro. Inc., 1500 Melrose Highway, Pennsauken, NJ 08110, Attention: George J. Becker, President.